Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Tag - I'm it!!

I've been tagged by Carrie, so being one who loves a good game of tag...I'm it, so here goes. Now that you know this much about me...tell me something about you!


Four Things You Might/Might Not Want To Know About Me!
You all probably know this....but I'm so proud of it. I am the first female patrol sergeant my agency has ever had. I was also the first female CERT Team (it's like SWAT, only for the jail) commander ever in Idaho, when I worked in the jail. I have a third degree brown belt in Judo. I need to get back to practicing. When I learn my kata, I will be promoted to black belt. Hmmmm, what else? I've lost 13 pounds in the last 5 weeks, using SparkPeople.com. It's totally free, check it out.

Four jobs I've held:
Topping corn, age 11 & 12 (Thanks, Mom!); Red Steer Restaurant; Bowladrome, Twin Falls; Canyon County Sheriff's Office

Four movies I could watch over and over:
Grease, all the Indiana Jones movies, The Replacements ~ That's actually five.

Places I've lived (in order):
Nampa, Idaho; Filer, Idaho; Caldwell, Idaho; Nampa, Idaho

Four TV shows I like:
What Not to Wear, Wheel of Fortune, The Biggest Loser.....I don't watch a whole lot of TV.....Ten Years Younger, I guess

Four favorite foods:
Cherry Cheesecake, Pork Fried Rice, Papa John's Spinach Alfredo Pizza, Ben & Jerry's Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream

Where I would rather be:
Oregon Coast ~ I'm counting the days 'til vacation!!!

Four people I am tagging:

Shauna

Brenda

Melissa

Nicole

2 comments:

natasha said...

Hey, you tagged me and I assume you're a freind of Carries but you put my name as Nicole... not so much, it's natasha. Cute kids...

Brenda said...

ok....I am finally doing it.