Sunday, December 21, 2008

Have a Charming Christmas






I decided Payton needed a suit to wear to church the Sunday before Christmas. So, Brenda, Lukey, Payton and I went to Burlington Coat Factory to buy the boys Christmas clothes. I found a navy suit with a yellow shirt and blue and yellow tie. (Whoever invented those zipper ties is the MAN!) I had Payton try the suit on in the dressing room, I got it on him, and put him in front of the mirror to check it out. His little chest puffed up and he says........."I look like Prince Charming!" Totally cracked me up. Then Lukey, who was wearing a dark red shirt, black and red tie, and black slacks saw Payton in his suit. Lukey says, "Mommy, I want jacket." So Lukey ended up with a suit for Christmas, too. Cute stinkin' boys!


1 comment:

Carrie Hutchings said...

Oh my goodness...Prince Charming indeed!