Friday, December 5, 2008

Thanksgiving Recap

We had a quiet little Thanksgiving this year. Brenda and Carrie celebrated with their in-laws, so it was just Mom and Dad, Ray and I, Payton and Heather for Thanksgiving. We ate delicious turkey....Thanks, Mom! And watching football, of course.
I am thankful for so many things. I am thankful for good, steady jobs for Ray and I during this economic downturn. Isn't it amazing how well God provides for us. I am thankful for a happy, mostly healthy, functional (verses dis-functional) family.
And, I'm thankful for my new house, WOO HOO, that Ryan is currently making up plans on. We are going to have land, and space and storage. I won't know what to do with myself. I'll post some pictures when the actual ground breaking begins!

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Congratulations!! Can't wait to see the plans!! We love you all.